Monday, June 16, 2008
Of sheep and fibercats
I'm home sick today. I started feeling bad at the end of last week, pushed myself through the weekend and started feeling worse yesterday afternoon. This morning, I was no better, so it seemed a good idea to stay in today and rest up. I still feel pretty bad, so the jury is still out on tomorrow.

So I thought I would catch up on my blogging! Less than great pictures, since I haven't moved much from my bed, but hopefully my male model (the fibercat) helps. His technique is a little frightening sometimes, but he is my sweet boy.

Anyway, when I finished my clutch, I found this cute little sheep pattern on Ravelry. I have no idea why I get so enamoured with toys, but I do. So I again broke my yarn ban and whipped up the various pieces and parts over the last few days. Between naps and a quick trip for some fiberfill, I ended up with a faceless sheep (that looks slightly like a pig!). I originally planned to embroider a face, but I'm not sure I will.

IMG_0140

IMG_0145

IMG_0144

IMG_0143

The fibercat moved too fast for me, so I wasn't able to get the shot of him biting or licking the sheep. Can't blame him, he has several toys made out of lamb's pride worsted and loves them. Judging from his actions around the ozark handspun in the ball, this little guy will definately have to be moved to a safer location.

Anyway, this pattern worked up very quickly and was a lot of fun. I definitely want to do another on a smaller scale.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG