Monday, May 19, 2008
I am weak!!!
Two friends have been bad influences on me! Really bad pictures follow.

One friend was on a beret kick...so I thought I'd see what the attraction was. I found a couple of skeins of Trendsetters Tonalita and cast on for the Boho beret.

boho3

I love this little hat! I added a brim and made it large enough that it can hold all of my hair and cover my ears.

Another friend has been modeling this cute little headband featured in Knit1 magazine. Which I have been admiring, but because it is in crochet, have been trying to avoid it. So Saturday night found me with a crochet book and some panda cotton.

saturday

And by Monday night, I had this:

headband2

A new yarn at the yarn shop is Ozark handspun. I wasn't that much of a fan of this crazy yarn for myself, but there was this purple/blue/pink yarn with sparkles hanging by the door. Then DeeDee (my chief enabler) found a little clutch pattern on the ozark website.

clutch

I would say that's the last of the latest projects I've started under the influence, but the LYS just got in some more of the Blue Heron metallic yarn and I have got to do at least one clapotis out of it I think!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG