Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bad blogger, here's a cookie
A certain someone gave me a little email nudge that I hadn't posted in a while. It has been a while and a lot has happened.

The schacht wheel was the first one I put together at the shop. It took everything I had to not walk out with it that night, but it wasn't very long until I did. It spins like a dream and I really am excited to have it. The joy will still be my primary travel wheel, with the matchless only coming out on special occasions.

The job change has been keeping me busy. I am learning tons, but I'm climbing a steep learning curve and its been a while since I've had one this steep. Long hours are the norm as is lots of available food, which I am trying to combat with the trainer. I don't have much longer on the trainer, but I have this feeling I am going to have to keep seeing her at least once every other week or once a month, just to keep me going.

Goose update: the torrential rains we had recently appear to have washed away the nest. But this couple will not be deterred, they have set up a new nest in a different part of the yard. No clue how many eggs are in there, mama seems to be on the nest everytime I look out and I'm not interested in being challenged by dad.

The cats are saying its time for bed, so I'll close tonight's post with a random cat picture. There's spinning and knitting to report, hopefully over the weekend if not sooner!

IMG_0123


1 Comments:

Wow... I just looked over at your sidebar and noticed how many projects you have! Lots of shawls too!! I'll help keep you motivated at the gym, just like the blogging! ;)~

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG