Thursday, January 03, 2008
Listmaking: 2007 recap and 2008 plans
Christmas was much more relaxed than last year, though the day before seemed to be a bit of a whirlwind. I received

This time last year, I did a quick recap of 2006 and my plans for 2007. In trying to keep my head above water at work and working through my grandmother's death, I didn't accomplish nearly what I hoped for. Highlights are:

1. Buying a new heat pump for the house.
2. Finishing 12 knitting projects.
3. Learning to weave.
4. Buying a loom.
5. Having my first garage sale ever.
6. Getting rid of my old couch and some other things I didn't need in my life anymore.
7. Finding new living room furniture (that I hope the cats don't destroy).

On the list for 2008 isn't too much of a departure from 2007:


1. Reorganize the house.
2. Continue to simplify.
3. Finish what I start.
4. Continue making home improvements.
5. Complete some of the projects that I have in my stash.
6. Continue to look for ways to feed my creativity.
7. Laugh more.
8. Travel more
9. Be more healthy.
10. Blog more.
11. Look for ways to contribute more.

More on all of this later...


1 Comments:

Wow! You got quite a bit done in 2007!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG