Sunday, November 04, 2007
Mixed bag
Well the yard sale did not get a lot of traffic, which was fairly frustrating. But some things went home with others and I learned a few things from the experience. I also put several inches onto my "car" project (sugar n cream washcloth).

A little yarn stash enhancement and time with friends lightened my mood though. Malabrigo laceweight, Fleece Artist BFL 2/8, and Handmaiden Lace Silk to the rescue!

yarn-stash

Indoor shot today, sans the handmaiden lace silk, with Clara Parkes' new book and some lantern moon needles. The backdrop is my renegade fluffy shawl which is a ultra comfy thing for me and this guy on a cool morning:

catnstash

While he is a major fiber fiend, he's not fond of being a model. I try not to tempt him too much as it ends up with him trying to eat something and me getting upset. But since he is the lap cat, he tends to get stuck with modeling occasionally:

laboheme

confetti

And then I get a face like this

mad-cat

His sister tends to be more photogenic,
but she doesn't tend to cooperate for the camera

pic

OK, enough rambling about cats.....Today, I am supposed to go to a Weaver's Guild meeting. But I also need to take care of lots of stuff around the house and do some work to prep for meetings I have tomorrow. So, the meeting may be out, in favor of being both prepared and appropriately dressed for tomorrow's meetings! But maybe I can sit in front of the loom for a little while today!


1 Comments:

Yay for the book! How do you like it so far? And your cat looks so cute and cozy on your shawl!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG