Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tales from a Newbie Weaver
Photos to follow....

After some creating some of the 10/2 warp, I decided that 500+ ends would probably not be the best first warp for me. So I quickly warped up a smaller (180ish ends) warp in 5/2 cotton, thinking a table runner or some mug rugs or something.

I've done a few different tie ups and am about a 1/3rd of the way down the warp. Hopefully will finish this weekend.

I managed to injure my ulna last week, further worsening the carpal problems of my left hand. I can't even talk about how I injured it, one of those freak things that you can't repeat if you tried. So the chiropracter pulled on my arm and the pain went away. I'm just dealing with the fall out problems from the ligament being strained. I'm "RICE"ing it as best I can and have started the neck traction therapy to see if that will help alleviate my carpal.

Tune in tomorrow for photos!


1 Comments:

Ooh, I love me some traction! (Especially cervical traction with mobilizations, thats the best!)

I hope that it helps alleviate your CTS!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG