Sunday, April 27, 2008
Trying to catch up
oh dear blog,
how I've missed you

Each day, I think about a great blog post. But never seem to slow down to write it, much less take pictures and load them! So here's the April round up:

1. Job. Its the busy season. Will be staying busy here for at least another month and a half, so I'm not sure when I am going to be taking off to see the family in Tennessee. Which is starting to worry me, because I really want to see them.

2. House. The house looks a bit like a disaster zone. Not sure when that's going to change. But I am ever hopeful.

3. Spinning. I am still having fun with with the matchless. I've also started teaching spinning at the LYS.

4. Weaving and stitching. Nothing, nada, zilch to report.

5. Knitting. My project list continues to grow. Peacock shawl, icarus, comfort shawl, and boho beret are underway, and violetta is coming soon.

6. Geese. The nesting pair in my yard produced two little ones, which are quickly growing. However, much drama occured recently as some other geese decided that my yard was where they wanted to be. So the family has abandoned their nest and moved to another part of the lake.

7. Other random things. I am trying to coordinate the start up of a fiber guild in town, so that should prove to be entertaining.

And now, I am going to go deal with the laundry and head to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG