Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Backyard Views
While waiting for the AC Man to show up, I saw this outside:














Aren't they cute? I also have some young geese that have been playing in my backyard. Who'd have thought that these little guys:




Grow up to become full-size geese? This photo is from the beginning of April; all 6 have survived and are almost fully grown.

As for knitting content, this is what I have been working on using the Stacy Charles yarn I posted about last Thursday:



I call it the "Sweet Thing Shawl" since a friend worked up a shawl in a similar yarn for her son's girlfriend, dubbed "Sweet Thing." It has been working up really quickly. Oh, and that stack of yarn on the bottom? That would be what I had to rip out after I pulled it out of the bag wrong! Yet another reason for those point protectors!

I am looking at joing the Lotus Blossom Tank and the Icarus shawl KALs. The Mason Dixon KAL also looks like fun, so that may also be in my future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG