Monday, August 30, 2010
Progress update
So! Another week has flown by. "The Princess" has put me through the proverbial wringer this week by choosing not to eat much of anything and still vocalizing every other second. I had a blinding flash of the obvious and broke out the higher calorie food I got for her brother and she ate a good portion of that, so I hope that things are making a turn for the better.

House projects continue to move slowly along, but I love, love, love the porch!!! Even with the ridiculously high temps and humidity, it has been nice to sit under the fan in the evenings and early mornings.

On the crafting front, current projects in progress....projects for me....projects for class....projects all around. Top to bottom, scribble lace, "when cowls fly", m fairy, and merino silk on my greensleeves spindle.

Scribble 8-29-10

Cowl 8-29-10

m progress 8-29-10

Merino Silk on Greensleeves Connie's Mjolinar

And because I love this stuff, a closer look

Merino Silk on Greensleeves Connie's Mjolinar

Not a ton of progress, but progress nonetheless. I have a vacation coming up and hopefully that will allow me to make some headway on some of my UFOs. But in the meantime, I have to make some serious progress on the house!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG