Monday, May 24, 2010
The light at the end of the tunnel?
Still buried with work. Still feeling overwhelmed and overloaded. But I've been stitching!!

EGA Silk Ribbon Pond

Silk Ribbon Pond - 5-16-10

I am officially "behind" on this group correspondence project with EGA. This project has several steps before actual stitching begins - stitching the silk to muslin (thanks mom!), fastening it to stretcher bars, and tracing the pattern onto tissue paper. I made significant progress at the last meet-up, basting the tracing paper to the silk and stitching the outlines of the pattern. Next steps is to remove the tissue from the silk and then I can begin stitching!!

Mirabilia - M

M progress 5-16-10

Sadly, the M has gotten put aside for the other projects. I still hope to finish this in the next month.

Mirabilia Cherub

Mirabilia Cherub 5-23-10

I found this little project while sorting through my stash. There are several in this series, but I'm not sure when I will get around to the other ones!

The LYS hosted a "yard sale" this past weekend, so when I haven't been juggling work assignments, I have been pulling out yarn from all corners of the house. I did a little bit of editing from the stash, most of which found new homes with other knitters. Sadly, there is still a bunch of stash at the house, so I guess I'd better get knitting!

It is hard to say that work is easing up when you work a 13 hour day, but I think this week will wrap up a lot of activities.

Well, the cats are demanding attention, so I will have to post more later!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG