Wednesday, March 17, 2010
rain, rain go away......
It is a gloomy day in the South today. Rainy most of the day, now just gray and damp. I just want to sleep and catch up on my NCIS watching! My wheel is calling me, but I am still able to ignore it for now. My stitching is my obsession for the moment, so here are some progress pics.

M - progress 3-15-10
M - Madeline
Letters from Nora/Mirabillia
Progress as of 3/15/10

Cat by the Hydrangea Bush - Progress 3-16-10
Cat by the Hydrangea Bush
Rowandean Embriodery
Progress as of 3/16/10

I watched Judith Mackenzie McCuin's Wheel Mechanics while I was down with a stomach bug. It was great!!! It and some other recent happenings got me inspired to do a little bit of shopping on etsy. Gale's Art is an indie dyer in Georgia - I got some merino silk and alpaca silk. She was running a special that included some silk hankie butterflies that are just beautiful!!!

Merino Silk Tsnumi from GaleAlpaca Silk Proud Peacock from Gale's Art
Silk Butterflies from Gale

In noncrafty news there has been lots of wildlife sightings...."water turkey," turtles of all shapes and sizes, and of course the geese. No sign of baby geese at this point.

Water TurkeyGoosewatch Continues

There's just something about watching a cat sleep.

Lounging

Her brother will be heading back to the doc at the end of the week for another checkup. It is really hard to tell how he is doing, he hides it pretty well. But he is still eating and demanding attention, so I really can't complain.

Hopefully another update this weekend!!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Gail Arts...if I was still spinning,i'd be in here stuff big time. and BTW, you're gonna have to teach Belle to be a little more lady like when she poses for pics. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG