Sunday, January 10, 2010
2010
This was a post about resolutions, my wishes for the year, yadda yadda.

But I deleted it.

This is how I want to live my 2010:

Personal Intention for 2010: Be more mindful and gentler on myself.

  • Try to heal my carpal tunnel and back issues.
  • Enjoy time with my family and friends.
  • Laugh more.
  • Make more healthful habits.
  • Reorganize the house with an eye toward paring down and simplifying.


Fiber/Craft Intention for 2010: Expand my knowledge and use more of what I have.

  • Take more opportunities to stitch and complete my EGA challenge projects.
  • Spin weekly.
  • Warp the loom and weave it off several times.
  • Continue to refine my knitting skills - lace and socks.
  • Pare down the stash.
  • Create a studio.


Hoping that 2010 is the year that I actually accomplish more of the things that matter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG