Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Sick with a Capital ICK
I hab a cold. It's sorta a bad one, low grade fever, coughing.

The commercials that say "take this, and get on with your life" are lying plain and simple. I feel like crap, sound scary, and just want to take a nap.

Needless to say, I'm not doing turkey-day feasting at my house.

Which is disappointing.

But for the best on a number of levels.

/whine

As always when I don't blog, the month has been busy with lots of work, beaver attacks, touring a quilt show, participating in a garage sale, and continued decluttering and yard prettying. Giving all the gory details probably isn't necessary, so moving on!

Educational content! Here is what a fully grown beaver can do:

tree damage

The "twin" of this tree had already been gnawed down by the beastie and has already started growing back. Sadly, this one keeps hanging on, but I think its days are numbered.

And now for knitting - progress on my second "first" sock!!

sock progress 11-22-09

I completed the leg and did the heel flap over the weekend before the cold settled in. After that, my brain could not focus on the gusset, so I set it aside and have slept and watched more movies than is healthy.

That's all for now! Time for some chicken soup!!!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG