Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sunday check in!

This week just flew by. I can't believe it is already Sunday night again!

Not a lot of progress on the knitting or stitching fronts. My hands were hurting much of the week and I just didn't feel great. Work also proved to be a distraction. Nothing bad, just busy.

Going back to my UFO-knitting projects, I finally accepted the inevitable.

socks

Notice anything different between these two socks? Yes, that would be my gauge from 3 years ago (I think!) and my gauge now. Last weekend I was teased about my lace sock, so I did the responsible thing and threw it in the corner. This weekend my LYS owner turned it into this:

second first sock take 2

So I'm starting over, using a smaller needle. We shall see how it progresses. In other weekend news, someone decided that since the "couch protector" is red, the red Hemlock Ring should be hers as well. In an unguarded moment, she made her move....

cat loves hemlock

She has backed off for now, but I'm sure more moves are planned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG