Thursday, March 04, 2010
Little progress but lots to watch anyway!

One more day in the work week! It has been a busy week and I am really looking forward to the weekend. Not a ton of fiber craft news to report, but there is some.

Last week, Interweave had a coupon so I went a little CD/DVD crazy!!! Two years of Interweave on CD, one year of Spin-off, Judith Mackenzie McCuin's Wheel Mechanics, and Jacey Boggs' Spin Control just arrived.

CD/DVD stashing

I have been wanting to take classes from Judith and Jacey for quite a while. While these videos are not the same, hopefully it will substitute for the near term since my traveling ability is uncertain at this time.

My hands are still bothering me, but it doesn't seem to impact my stitching these days thank goodness! Here is my latest progress on my "M" fairy from Mirabilia. I'm really enjoying watching the design come together.

M - progress 3-2-10

My baby Mjolinor is getting a light workout as well. Spindle spinning lightly bothers my hands, so I am having to take it easy. I miss my knitting, but I know that I will be back to it soon.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG