Saturday, April 03, 2010
Spring has sprung!
Despite my pollen allergies which make me hide inside.....I love this time of year, it is so pretty out.

backyard

Although, I think this qualifies me being officially down a tree. I had not realized that it was still living after all of the previous efforts of the beaver - otherwise I would have tried to wrap it somehow. But now it is a lost cause I do believe.

wildlife destruction, again

And now there are baby geese!! Thank goodness for the zoon on my camera lens, because there is no getting near these guys.

baby geese and momma

baby geese

So far, I have counted five. Not sure if one will survive as it seems to be a little smaller and not moving as well as the others. I know it is a survival of the fittest thing and all, and I can't actually get to it to see if it is ok without definitely freaking all of them out and more than likely hurting me. But at this moment, it is sitting out in the sun eating grass so it can't be all that bad.

And now I am sneezing and hiding inside again. Housework soon to follow. Hope the sun is shining where you are!

Labels:



1 Comments:

I know! The pollen is so bad this year! It is nice out though!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG