Monday, March 22, 2010
Drive by blogging
Even though I technically had a three day weekend, Monday came far too soon! I am ready to head to bed, but wanted to post some progress pics.

I am starting a new embroidery project shortly, so I am really hoping to finish up this needlework project. I love this cute little pattern. Some parts of it are car-friendly, so made a fair amount of progress on this piece riding in the car to the vet on Friday.

Cat by the Hydrangea Bush - Progress 3-19-10

Cat by the Hydrangea Bush
Rowandean Embriodery
Progress as of 3/19/10

I remember seeing projects from Rowandean in a stitching magazine years ago. Imagine my shock to walk into a local needlework shop and find several of these kits while on vacation. Straight stitch, detached chain, bullion knot, satin stitch, and my archnemesis, the french knot. I've used them all in this project and have lived to tell the tale.

On the spinning front, a small progress view of the Mjolinar. Louet Merino Silk. A bit darker than it shows, but it is very very lovely.

Merino Silk on Greensleeves Mjolinor

And to close out this post, random cat picture. This is what happens if you get distracted while cleaning out your purse.

bagcat

The monster cat is doing well, the tumor has decreased in size again and the infection has cleaned up.. So hopefully we will maintain the course.

That's all for tonight! Night!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Michèle Girard said...

Glad to see your cat is feeling better :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG