Saturday, April 03, 2010
Pollen Overload!
Spring has come to the south as has the pollen! I can't spend too much time outside right now without coughing or sneezing for a while after coming back in. Think I'm overstating? I'm considering renaming my pilot a bumblebee!

too much pollen!!

And this is what has ended up at the lakeside:

ridiculous amount of pollen!

Between the pollen and being sidelined this week with an out-of-place ribhead, I made some progress on my Mirabillia "M".

M - progress 4-3-10

M - Madeline
Letters from Nora/Mirabillia
Progress as of 4/3/10

And I got some lovely spinning stash from Holly EQQ. This is all the fault of the Flickr photostream! I saw some of the silk as she was preparing for a shop update and had to have it!

stashing from Holly EQQ!

And now, I am in search of my allergy meds!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Um, I'm right there with ya! I've never had allergies to ANYTHING before... but yesterday I ended up going home early and sleeping the whole day, since my eyes and head hurt so bad! :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG