Wednesday, June 02, 2010
One for the memories
Yet another bad pic. 

iphone_pic

The face of innocence, no? This is from the weekend after a session of playing with his cabled mouse.

The living room is amass with boxes and bags o' stuff, though I have left a decent sized path across it in order for myself and the felines to get to everything we need to as I do this studio clean out over the next week or two.
Tonight, this little bugger has chased his sister through this path, not once, but twice, in rapid succession. And blocked her way several times, leaving her leaping and hissing. And me yelling at him for being a brat.

His response? He decided that my bag of knitting projects in progress (was 8, now 7!!) deserved to be knocked over. Actually, I think he was trying to climb into it, but then it fell over. 

Ah, cats.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG