Sunday, December 12, 2010
Emerging.....maybe
It's been a crazy couple of months. I've spent much of that time sick, but am finally starting to feel better....just in time for work to be crazybusy!  Yes, I am talented like that.

Anyway, I'm here. Still a one cat household, aforementioned cat has become a major lap cat. And is still a nag. I have threatened to get another cat (or even a dog!), but for now, it is the princess and me.

Here's what I have been working on lately. Some finishes, some starts, some resurrections.

What I've been up to

1. Firefly Shawl 12-12-10, 2. Wisp 12-12-10, 3. Navaho-plied Merino Silk, 4. Renegade Shawl 12-12-10, 5. felted bag - prefelting, 6. cash cowl, 7. cash cowl, 8. fetching, 9. fetching, 10. sidekick, 11. Scribble Lace, 12. m progress 8-29-10

The renegade shawl still needs fringe. Have two more fetchings to finish. And the firefly continues to grow. But for the moment, the sock yarn blankie has my attention!

I am also working on my spinning. Today was a "clear the bobbins" kinda day, which included a bit of navajo plying of some fleece artist merino silk. The colors stayed beautifully separated, but the chaining still needs some work. But that is a post for another day.

Time to call it a night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG