Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Random
iphone_pic

At work, I happened to look down at my stack 'o bags and thought I'd do a project check.....Guess how many projects I had in my office?

Anyone? Anyone?
Apparently I am trying to save myself from ever being without something to do. Not that I actually have an opportunity to work on these at lunch lately. 

But for the record, the correct answer is four.

FOUR!!!!

iphone_pic

From top right, scribble lace (now frogged), fetching in Rowan Cashsoft, Spindle of merino/silk, and yet another test pot holder (now complete!). All have come home, but I still find myself toting a project or two back and forth from the house to the office. Ever hopeful I guess.

I have a few other house projects clamoring for attention (like a collapsed shelf that had most of my clothes on it!), but soon, very soon, I need to get back into the studio and sort through current WIPs, wanna-be projects, and just general stash. Until then, I am just thinking about all the things that I want to do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG