Sunday, July 02, 2006
Birthday Goodness
No pictures because, well, I'm too lazy to load them right now.

Yesterday was my birthday! The week was rather stressful as I went through my traditional "it's almost my birthday" angst, which evolves into "it's my birthday!" joy. Probably didn't help that it was work evaluation time as well and I had to do a "self-evaluation" form prior to meeting with my boss. So things were a little strange around Casa Shell. Had two lovely dinners to celebrate - one with friends and one with family and tonight we celebrated my grandmother's 91st birthday! I am truly blessed.

As part of my birthday celebration, I went to the yarn shop yesterday armed with cupcakes to share. Everyone was sweet and sang "happy birthday" to me. Some new sock yarn came in so I snatched it up, thinking I would do the Icarus Shawl in it. I'm rethinking that now, and picked back up the laceweight that I had originally screwed up in. The sock yarn seems to want to be clapotis, so it is going to have to get in line. Hopefully some progress pics tomorrow.

There are just not enough words to express how thrilled I am that I have two more days off. I need to do some house reorganizing, particularly in my bedroom closet and in my craft room. Both are in sad shape. Not sure how much I am going to get done, but I am going to give it a try!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG