Sunday, August 27, 2006
Reporting from the road
Vacation is going great! Not much in the way of pictures, but here's the summary so far:

First day on the road, heard from friends that indeed the shipment of handmaiden yarns showed up at my local shop. Luckily I had requested that she hold two skeins of sea silk for me!

In Memphis, after visiting with family, I tried out a Louet spinning wheel and am totally hooked! Picked up some fiber and the new rowan (so many projects, so little time!).

In Nashville, I did some brief yarn shopping, found a lot of great clothes in Opry Mills, and then spent the rest of the week at the Stitching Festival. Took several great classes and did a bit of shopping there as well! More types of projects on my list, punchneedle, stumpwork, and beadwork.

Our already full car is now really full.

Now, we are in Atlanta, to spend a some time with more family and then more SHOPPING! More of the stitching, knitting, and spinning variety!

Complete report when I get home!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG