Monday, September 18, 2006
Fall wish list - updated
With all of this spinning goodness, one might think that I have been ignoring my knitting.....Well, progress is slow, that's for sure. To update my list from UFO August:

1. LaBoehme shawl. Picked the yarn up in Memphis on my road trip.

laboheme


2. "Sweet Thing" Shawl. Don't know the real name of this pattern. Its just a simple shawl that a friend made for her son's new girlfriend (aka "Sweet Thing"). I liked it so much, I had to make one. I have now passed the halfway point on this.

sweet-thing-8-9


3. Lotus Blossom Tank. Still on the second repeat of the lace motif.

Second Repeat of Lotus Blossom Tank

The rest are in "Time Out" until further notice. The exception is Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts because I finished it on vacation!!! A few things that I would like to do:

1. Lap blanket for my grandmother

2. Socks for my grandmother

3. Simple Knitted Bodice for me

4. Sizzle for me

5. Something with my handspun

Ambitious, yes, even more so when you consider that I have to do some needlework projects this fall too!!! And in spinning news....here is what I finished on my Joy the first week:

first-week

I think it is safe to say that I love love love my joy joy joy!!!

PS - have to do some updating around the site, but site is being cranky. Hopefully tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG