Saturday, September 02, 2006
Had a wonderful afternoon!
OK, I should have ordered that Joy sooner.

I headed out to the yarn shop, with two errands on the way:

1. Buy gas (and picked up lottery tickets).

2. Stop by the Vera Bradley store to see what was on sale....maybe pick up a small bag to match my spindle bag and a small bag for my mom to match her new Vera.

Results of these tasks in reverse order: At the Vera store, I did pick up the small bags AND WON a doorprize of another bag and a matching watch! As for the lottery, no clue on the lotto yet...the drawing isn't for another hour, but the $2 scratch off won $10. So I am $4 ahead at this point (which doesn't quite cover my vera purchases, but oh well!).

Closet cleaning has come to a standstill....my back is really hurting at the moment so I suspect that yet another visit to the chiropracter is in order.

Edited to add: Didn't win the lottery, but it was a good day anyway!


2 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Great yarn Shell. I have to admit, I have never seen Koigu in person. Does is knit well?

Blogger Shell said...

I haven't used it before...will let you know!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG