Friday, October 13, 2006
A crafty week followed by a crafty weekend!
The card reader is, um, resting right now. So again no pics.

My LaBoehme shawl is complete. In time for a friend to borrow it and my city shawl. One of them went to a "prom" last night, but I haven't gotten the report yet!

I have cast on the Knitpicks candleflame shawl in seasilk. I have been trying to find a shawl/yarn combo to make for my mom, so this is my experiment. The sea silk is more my color than mom's, so I may be committing myself to a second one!

My so called scarf is on the second ball. I'm hoping to finish it next week. The texture of this scarf is just wonderful.

On the spinning front, I have been playing with making my own spindles! I made a few wooden wheel spindles and am now experimenting with clay!

EGA in the morning and then I am off to the LYS for some spinning and knitting!


2 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Great job on the spindles, how did you make them? I saw your pic on the forum with the freshly made one, but I thought maybe I had missed another post about them.

Blogger Shell said...

No, haven't posted much at all about them....yet. The clay ones still need some work. Hopefully will have some pictures ready on Sunday

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG