Thursday, May 10, 2007
Finally knitting and more yarn
So I agreed to take on a side job (book editing and indexing), which of course was ready for me to work on it when my "real job" was at its peak. So I had finally started working on it the week before my grandmother died, at which point I stopped again. I am having a hard time getting back into the groove.

Times a wasting and here I am blogging! But I have owed the blog a boat-load (blog-load?) of pictures so here goes:

This is the shawl I plan to give mom for mothers day (in blue) and the shawl I am currently working on for myself (in green). Both are in rumple (100% silk) from Handmaiden. I really love this stuff! Neither of these are the rumple shawl that I mentioned before, which the test version is currently still in process.

shawl-and-shawl

Next up, another shawl in handpainted silk (hmm, sense a theme?). This one is mine too.

shawl

This would be some more handpainted silk (because I loved doing the shawl pictured above) and some sea silk (sigh) to do this.

pretties

It just followed me home, honest. Other things that have found their way to my house include:

more-pretty

Mission falls cotton, SWTC bamboo, Fleece Artist seawool, and Fiber Trends dune. Oh, and did I mention amazon and knitpicks have my name (and my credit card)?

Ah procrastination! Time to go earn some of this stash! Afterall, I certainly can't do laundry right now!

laundry

"What?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG