Monday, April 16, 2007
I've been tagged!
Well, I had hoped to come out with this photo-filled post, but work demands and my body are against me! Luckily Spindleknits has come to the rescue and tagged me to do a 7x7 meme. It was harder than I thought, though it was nice to know we had some things in common!!! So here goes:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Travel the world. Maybe see a different season.
2. Simplify my house/life (and get it more organized!)
3. Redecorate my house and create a garden.
4. Spend more than 2 weeks at the beach (or the mountains!) with absolutely no schedule.
5. Work through my knitting and stitching stash!
6. Own my feelings and be able to communicate them better.
7. See more of the U.S.

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Keep things simple.
2. Diet.
3. Keep my house organized.
4. Plan a week of menus and stick to it.
5. Get enough sleep.
6. Tell a short story or not go off on a tangent....I do eventually get back to my point though!
7. Take criticism well.

Seven Things That Attract Me to… Florida

1. It's where I grew up.
2. My family lives here.
3. I love being near the gulf of mexico with its white sands and blue water.
4. And yet it is hilly and green here in town.
5. I can drive my convertible with the top down most of the year.
6. It has vastly different communities and people, some small town, some metropolitan.
7. Did I mention the Gulf of Mexico is nearby?

Seven Things I Say

1. Good grief.
2. Sheesh.
3. My blonde roots are showing.
4. Whatever.
5. Just one more row.
6. I need a nap (or vacation).
7. Lottery win, think lottery win!

Seven Good Books

1. Last Minute Knitted Gifts - Joelle Hoverson
2. Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
3. Otherworld series - Kelley Armstrong
4. Weekend Knitting - Melanie Falick
5. Getting Things Done - David Allen
6. Seasons of Aromatherapy - Judith Fitzsimmons and Paula Bousquet
7. DaVinci Code (and Angels and Demons) - Dan Brown

Seven Good Movies

1. Serendipity
2. Harry Potter series
3. What Lies Beneath
4. Matrix series
5. Stranger than Fiction
6. The Incredibles
7. The Mummy series

Seven Blogs to Tag

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!


1 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Man, you're right! We do have a lot in common!
I've been trying to e-mail you lately to see how you're doing but cyberspace seems to keep eating everything I send out.
So, how are you?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG