Monday, February 19, 2007
assumptions and silliness
I've never been a "put it all out there" kinda person - until I get to know someone I'm pretty quiet. And given I am a mid-thirties professional type in a fairly conservative environment, I look pretty darn conservative! So these two factoids makes a lot of people tend to make a lot of assumptions about who I am and what I think.

Can you imagine the look on the Borders guy's face when I told him I was having trouble finding a book called Domiknitrix? (yes, I told him with a straight face) And how relieved he seemed to get when I spelled it? (ok, I winked then)

Borders guy couldn't find their "1" copy. So I didn't get it. Though I'm thinking I should have picked up a copy of naughty needles for fun while I was at borders (they had 3 copies).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG