Monday, January 15, 2007
Monday recap
Holiday weekends are interesting....I had such plans but only managed to accomplish a little bit. But I made some knitting progress so it isn't all bad.

Regarding the car, insurance is an interesting thing..personally, I nearly didn't pass the risk management and insurance class that I took in college so I have accepted the fact that insurance logic is far different than my logic. But, you would think that an insurance company might want to take the opportunity to impress a non-customer with their service - especially those of us that haven't had a need to test said insurance, and might be secretly thinking, "what has my insurance company doing for me lately". In the chance that said non-customer might consider changing insurance companies. But that is not the case here. My insurance company may just be my insurance company for life. They called me this morning and have been really pleasant. The other company, hasn't returned my calls. Can I just say, I don't have time for this #$&%. I'm hopeful that this will change now that the holiday has passed.

So, I got the estimate at the body shop....and I needed some serious yarn therapy. So I hung out there for a couple of hours and have almost finished my silk shawl. If you ever have the opportunity, you must try the Handmaiden Rumple. Its a little strange looking, but it is so soft and the colors are so yummy. I'll definatly post a pic of the shawl when I finish it. Then its back to the fun fur hat.

Another event in blogland that is catching my eye is Project Spectrum 2.0. I signed up for the first one last year but ended up not participating. I just knit too darn slow, but I loved the idea anyway. This year's has three colors for each month, so I may be more likely to be doing a project with one of those colors!

so much to do, so little time. Speaking of which, I've got lots to do before I sleep tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG