Monday, December 18, 2006
December Whirlwind
How is it that Christmas is in a week??? And my mom's birthday is Wednesday??

I just got back from a quick solo trip to Atlanta. The long drive gave me time to catch up on my podcasts and try to figure out what remaining gifts I still need to get. Had a great trip and crammed a lot of shopping into a visit that was crammed with a lot of relatives. Unfortunately, a lot of that shopping was for me!!!!!!!! I got yarn, roving, a new spindle, and much, much more!

A photo recap will likely happen over the weekend. This week will be busy with work, baking, cleaning, and gift wrapping!


1 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Where has the time gone? I just realized that yesterday and stood there with my mouth hanging open for about 5 minutes. In my mind I still thought I had about 2 weeks. Crapola!
Maybe someone could make a knitting time machine?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG