Tuesday, January 16, 2007
More plans and random thoughts
With the new year, everyone wants to do something new, and I'm no exception - I think I have pretty well established my "joiner" personality. But I am trying to dial back now while going through the commitments that I have already made.

One thing that I have had an on-again, off-again "relationship" with is called "Getting things done" or GTD. You can read about it and its creator here. Its a very common sense approach, essentially you get all of your projects and commitments down on paper. Because my work projects have always been short term "special projects" I haven't really had an opportunity to implement this (and was just too lazy to just do it for my personal projects). But now I have several open projects so I'm going to try it out!

Speaking of projects, another "knitalong" that I have been thinking about is the UFO Resolution Challenge. I've been thinking about it since it is in line with my plan (#6). Then I listened to Pixie's Podcast on the way home today and she was talking about too. So this is still in the wings.

My new temptation is the Central Park Hoodie Knit-a-long. Again, it follows along with my plan (#7!), but I'm starting to feel a little over committed right now. So I'll think about this one a little longer. It works up so cute!!!

Well, more sites to read and knitting to do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG