Monday, February 12, 2007
Still here
Sortof......It's been a little distracting for me lately. A lot of activity. Not trying to sound melodramatic or anything, but trying to implement my aspirations for 2007 in combination with some stressors, has resulting in me thinking about a lot of things. But then again I tend to overthink things. And be dramatic.

In fibery news, I'm still knitting. Been spinning a lot too. Even bought some fiber. Still thinking about a loom, though I probably should learn about weaving first.

Right now, I'm working on the fun fur hats.....or muppet heads as I like to call them. I'm on #3. And I'm working on a sock. Both require very little attention so they are perfect for my distracted state.

That's all for today, I have some laundry to change over and then I am off to bed!


3 Comments:

Blogger Abigale said...

Spinning? Lots of spinning? Great! Still can't find your card reader can you? Darn - we want pictures!

;-)

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Yes, we must have pictures!!!

Blogger Shell said...

If the card reader doesn't appear during my cleaning tomorrow, I'll buy a new card reader!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG