Thursday, January 25, 2007
Closer to the weekend!
I really wish I could find my card reader...I could show you the wonderful yarn I bought this week. Or my new phone indulgence (a blackberry). Let's just say I'm acting like I don't have to pay for my car's back window. Or I'm not going for spinning stash on Saturday.

But I am still thrilled with my purchases ;)

Handmaiden sent some lovely yarns to the yarnshop this week. And a skein of sea silk and a skein of rumple made its way home with me. I have their friends waiting for me at the yarn shop. I have this sudden urge to make a clapotis out of the rumple. It makes no sense to me, the boucle is going to be a b#$%^h to drop. But I think it will wear better than the sea silk.

I finished another baby hat in cashmere this week. So I need to pick another portable project (especially for my trip to the fiber festival as there won't be much room in the car. One item that I am actively working on is a "renegade shawl", using lots of yarns from Cherry Tree Hill and others. Lots of textures, all in the shades of pink/fuschia. Definately not portable thought.

Time to do some stash diving!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

I can't wait to see pics! All of your stuff sounds lovely!
I LOL about the "friends" waiting for you at the LYS! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG