Sunday, August 03, 2008
Update
The LYS had a big sale the other week, I got some really great yarn!

IMG_0194

Clockwise, from bottom right: louet euroflax, Blue Heron soft twist wool, Blue Heron silk, mountain colors winter lace, cherry tree hill brushed mohair, and a bunch of sock yarn(?). I also picked up some rowan calmer to do Hey Teach. I love this color!

IMG_0178

I finished my swatch but still need to wash and measure it. I also won a door prize, this is what I got! Its Tilli Thomas beaded silk in a delicious purple color.

IMG_0179
IMG_0180

In other news, I finished my series of Christmas in July classes. They were a lot of fun, though the sheep did not enjoy the waiting time in the shop. He was so soft and squishy, he really did not hold up well. So I took him apart and reassembled him - now he's good as new!!!

IMG_0193

In house news, I planned to lay fairly low this weekend as my back is just killing me. But the plan my mother and I hatched to deal with the wash out that I am getting around some of the trees in the backyard is pretty much a failure. I am so irritated about it, I can't even begin to describe it. But let's just leave it with the fact that I have a lot of yardwork to do tonight when the sun goes down a little.


1 Comments:

Dude, I totally didn't know she carried Blue Herron!!! I would have sooo spent all my money on that!!! :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG