Friday, February 11, 2011
Confession Time: Read Instructions First
Soooo, I am fascinated by this whole steeking thing. I mean, you knit something in the round, grab a pair of scissors, and whammo! A cardigan that you don't have to seam.....right? And then there is that whole craziness about actually cutting your knitting and it not meaning that a really bad thing happened.

Imagine the thrill when the LYS had a class on, you guessed it, steeking! I quickly handed over my check to the teacher and a few weeks later, actually read the class description after seeing the class sample.

Class level: Intermediate. You must know how to knit in the round on DPN’s, Cast-on, Knit, Purl, increase, decrease and you worked at least one project in stranded color knitting. 

Catch that last part?

 Ever see a stranded color knitting project on this blog?

Yeah, there's a reason for that. Though I guess "worked" really doesn't mean completed, does it?

So after a crazy couple of weeks/months of tired eyes and hand pain, I embark on this adventure!

Hey, at least it isn't skydiving.

Although, there's an idea!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Linda M said...

If I can do it, you can do it!

Anonymous Kimberly said...

Ditto on what Linda said! You can do it :)

Kimberly from MegaStitches

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG