Monday, July 03, 2006
Stash and a finish
Here is the Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn that I got on Saturday. It is the colorway called Water. It is a wonderful combination of purples, greens, blues, and pinks (not looking too correct on my screen, but trust me it is beautiful). I also purchased the Cherry Tree Hill "Flamewalker Socks" pattern, which was created by a good friend of mine. She was kind of enough to sign my pattern for me. :)



I also finished a Kitty Pi, using a variation of Wendy's pattern. I used Lambs Pride Bulky in Khaki. I think I have made this a little small, but we will see how it felts.

Tonight I am going to swatch for the Lotus Blossom tank from Interweave Knits. I got SWTC Oasis in purplexed, but am now having some concerns that the varigated yarn may not look that great. Wish me luck!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG