Wednesday, June 06, 2007
kicks

My squatty sidekick from Knitting Daily has been quite popular. Several knitters I have encountered in the last week want to make one. So it was only right that I start yet another one, right?? (yes, this would be #3) This is combining the mohair goodness that is lambs pride and the beautiful color variations that is Patons Soy Wool Stripes on size 15 Denise Needles. Following the pattern as written so far, the larger needle and double yarn makes this a bigger bag.

An update to my other addiction, I did this over the weekend. Fleece Artist 65/35 wool/silk. Still thick and thin, but I'm getting more consistent. I love these colors and this is definately becoming a favorite roving. I think there are two or three left at the shop and they will be mine this weekend.

It has been a heck of a week. Fun in someways - a potluck dinner followed by reading with friends, knit night. But not fun in others. Add to it that I'm not sleeping too much this week, so I'm just dragging at work. Especially at the end of the day. Hopefully tonight I will sleep and I will feel less like a robot tomorrow.

It's bedtime!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG