Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Where was I?
Where the heck did August go? I made a appointment to do a warranty repair on the Pilot for next week - the end of the month!!! Craziness!

I measured my swatch (ok, I had several people measure my swatch) and I don't get gauge! I need to go up at least one needle size this time, as opposed to the 2 needle sizes I had to drop down to start the Peacock!!! Obviously my gauge is out of control. Continuing carpal issues are not helping, I just don't seem to have the desire to knit these days. I can't decide if it is the projects I have or if it is me!

In the weaving department, I have about 6 inches of waffle weave done. I will probably go a little further and then change the pattern some. But again, energy is lacking as well.

More soon after a nap!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG