Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Summer Dreaming
It's really hard to do the practical things, like paying bills, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, when you find these marvelous things are published and online now:

Summer issue of Spindlicity

Summer issue of Knitty

and Sizzle from Knit and Tonic Wendy

redsilkshell_2

Yeah, yeah, I'm still trying to decide a yarn for the Lotus Blossom Tank, I'm not making much progress on Icarus, and the Mystery Stole 2 starts on Friday. So, what's yer point?

And let's not talk about the other projects I've got going, 'K? Leave me basking on the banks of D'Nile with my knitting, cross stitch and the hunky cabana boy that brings me drinks and can give a great massage.

Yes, I have truly got a case of Knitters ADD, actually it is the more inclusive Crafters ADD. But I'm finding as my knitting progresses, my tastes are really starting to change. I have been trying to reassess my projects in progress more frequently, prepared to give some a time out and retire those that just don't excite me.

OK, back to my dream....another cosmo and a shoulder rub Marco!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG