Thursday, December 04, 2008
Stash!
Two days after Thanksgiving, the LYS had a "Black Saturday" type sale and I went to help out. The downside of that?

I was surrounded by yarn all day that were on sale.

IMG_0327

Kidsilk Haze, Chunky Alpaca, Linen, sock yarn,(? like I make socks!), sea silk, and other random skeins of yumminess for some gifts.

Other items of wonderfulness that I received:

My fiber of the month from Spunky Eclectic, 8 oz of Shetland in the Raisin Wannabe colorway:

IMG_0317

I got a ZUMA!!!

IMG_0296

The straps are smaller than I like normally, but I love how this bag seems to take everything I put into it and still have space for more!!

IMG_0295

It is really a great little bag.

I think this post kinda sorta catches me up! More soon, I hope!


1 Comments:

<- SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! *eyes the sea silk*

I need to see your new bag. I really want to get the Malibu and am debating on the peacock or the saddle color.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG