Sunday, January 25, 2009
Where does the time go??
It's almost the end of January? What's up with that???

January has been both busy and quiet. Busy with work, finishing a baby shower gift, and sidelined with injury when I popped a rib and I had to sit very very still for a while (though not so still that I didn't manage to "pop" it again!).

Back in 2007, my LYS was very obsessed with the Baby Surprise Jacket. Not having a baby and not expecting one in the near future (for myself or friends), I stayed away from it for a while. But eventually I caved and took a class at the LYS.

It was a fun little project so I stored it away for the next baby in my world. Enter my coworker for the last year who is a really lovely woman and is due this March. So I made a little color-coordinating hat and booties to go with it.

IMG_0425

For a gift nearly complete, due to work and injury, there was a lot of eleventh hour work on this by not only me, but by the LYS owner, for repair, washing, and blocking. I have the sweetest friends!

This weekend was a lot of fiber prep, more on that later. But for now, here's a quick shot from the weekend:

IMG_0447


3 Comments:

Bahahaha!!! Beautiful baby outfit!

That outfit is so pretty! and I love the colors! I think the shoes are the best part!

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

Holy cow! You popped a rib! Ouch! Those little shoes are adorable!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG