Wednesday, December 24, 2008
When nature attacks
Just when you thought it was safe around my house. That darn beastie that lives on the lake decided to make himself a salad using my irises!!! He did leave many intact, but many, many, many stalks were left floating in the inlet.

I fished out the ones that had a hint of a root system left and have planted them in a pot to see if they can be salvaged.

So, I either need to leave out some salad dressing, fence off my plants, or put a contract out on that beaver (since the research says that is the only effective course of removal).

I'm trying to be a live and let live kinda girl, but the beast is not paying the bills and I'm so not adopting him. So I'm hoping my handy person will be willing to build me a little fence. Wish me luck!!


1 Comments:

Good luck!! Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG