Wednesday, January 28, 2009
On 2009
So, I'm really feeling like I didn't work very hard on my plans for 2009. Here's take two:

Spin lots!
- Spin at least one day a month.
- Process all of the raw fiber I currently have.

Stitch lots!
- Start the first panel of my Nativity cross stitch project.
- Complete my Iris Window Garden cross stitch project.
- Participate (and complete?) the EGA Group Correspondence Project.
- Re-prioritize stitching plans and reduce the stash.

Weave!
- Warp the loop several times this year and weave it off!
- Participate in weavers' guild dishtowel exchange.

Knit, Knit, Knit!
- Knit lace (maybe finish a project?).
- Knit with my handspun.
- Re-prioritize knitting plans and reduce the stash.

Enjoy Life.
- Eat better.
- Spend more time with friends.
- Lose my blackberry some.
- Incorporate exercise into my life.
- Network!
- Be willing to change plans (like this list).

And it wouldn't be me, without some "House Redo" plans.
- Reorganize the house.
- Pare down and simplify.
- Decorate side porch.
- Finish the uncompleted landscaping projects.

Not so sure I will accomplish all of this given my job and all, but I'm ok with deviating from the path once I have set it!


1 Comments:

Where to start, where to start?? Processing fiber.. guess we'll see a lot of each other? (It totally helped to have company doing the same thing).

And I will totally help you "lose" your blackberry! You do have games on it right? ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG