Sunday, February 22, 2009
Progress Shots
While no progress was made on the stitching front, I did make some on my knitting. I taught two classes at the LYS and made a new sample for it and started a sample for the scribble lace class I'm teaching at the end of March. As always, I am trapped under a cat so excuse the blanket under the projects!


Lacy Vine Washcloth

Lacy Vine Washcloth

This was made for the Intro to Lace class, using euroflax linen. The main sample lives at the shop so I wanted to have a washcloth at home to try out.


Phairo Scarf
2/13/09

Phiaro Scarf - 2/13/09

About 1.5 inches of progress. This is a great no thinking project and movie knit. I have about 14 more inches to go.


Morning Glory Shawl
2/13/09

Morning Glories Wrap - 2/13/09

About 2 inches of progress. Put aside to work on the feather and fan.


Feather and Fan
2/28/09

Feather and Fan - 2/28/09

This is a commission piece that I am late on - sidelined when my carpal flared up. Need to focus on this one to wrap it up.


Scribble Lace
2/208/09

Scribble Lace - 2/28/09

Another class sample being taught at the end of March.

As you can see, my photo assistant is not as helpful as I would like. But then again, I do pay him in tuna and catnip.

attack cat

More soon!!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG