Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Weekend recap
I got sidelined by a cold last week, so my main goal this weekend was to spend as much time as I could in bed. But I was determined to do some work on the studio (finally!) as well as get a much-needed facial and pedicure!

I went to that red-dot store and bought a couple of bookcases, cleaned out the studio closet, and started assembling bookcases to put with the scrapbooking storage cubes I bought from the craft store.

IMG_0482

Ever notice those dots seem to go everywhere? I still have miles to go, but here's my progress so far....sorry for the bad pics, I was trying to avoid the stacks and stacks of stuff I still need to go through!!!! Once I was finished, the roving got loaded in first.

IMG_0481

My yarn will go in the empty space here, once I finish sorting it.

IMG_0480

Above and below are some of my stitchery supplies, papercrafting, and other random craft supplies.

IMG_0479

So, I am slowly making progress!


2 Comments:

Blogger SpindleKnits said...

I love those shelves! Those get some serious organization done!

Soooo... can I come over and drool at your stash (not on the stash... just nearby)?

I'd also like to get a better look at the shelves. I'm quickly outgrowing my stash space and something like that would be perfect!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG