Sunday, February 08, 2009
Quiet Sunday Morning
Random babbling ahead, no actual fibery content here, move along....

It is not all that early, but there is enough of a chill in the air that I want to go back to bed.

Morning 2/8/09

After taking this picture, little cat hopped out onto the deck to order me back inside. No actual picture of that as she hopped back into the house before I could take one. So here's a shot of the pair of Canadian geese that have decided to hang out nearby.

Morning 2/8/09

So I'm back in bed and covered by the laptop and the cats. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how to fit a week's worth of activities into a day. Wish me luck!


2 Comments:

I always have the same dilemma! And there is never enough time! Beautiful picture!

Man, with that scene out my window I'd probably be napping on the porch! Beautiful!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG