Saturday, March 07, 2009
House Progress
I have a house project that just won't end, actually, I have a lot of them. My side yard has been washing out as of late, so last fall, I started bringing home stepping stones and river rock to fill in the area.

IMG_0255

Yesterday, I made my FOURTH trip to HD for more stepping stones. And irritated the goose this morning by driving around the house to drop off some of the stones and the river rock. I know I still need more river rock, but I am incredulous that I need more stepping stones!!! Not so much for the back yard side:

side yard progress back

But for the front yard side:

side yard progress front

The door you see here is to my (eventual) studio - yeah the one still in progress. In the back, the side porch overlooks the path on the side and a bed of ferns, a bed still in creation, and a arm of the lake.

IMG_0254

Eventually, this porch will be screened in, once I get a little more repairs made to the house.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Yay!! The path looks great!!! (I'm still mad at Bloglines for never updating me when you post)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG