Friday, March 13, 2009
Rock, rock, flower, goose
I may never go back to HD again. This was trip SIX:

IMG_0574

More stepping stones. More river rock. Some flowers threw themselves onto the cart, which if they had understood how my work hours generally translate into my not seeing daylight at my house, they would have hidden from my view. I got some confederate jasmin, bougainvillea, pentas, and tulips.

After trip SEVEN, this project is essentially complete! More rock as well as border grass are needed, but that will be solved on the next plant shopping trip and as I thin out my existing border grass and mom thins out hers.

side yard - back 3/13/09

side yard - front 3/13/09

This house project seemed to stress out mama goose, as I drove the suv around the house unloading rocks at varying times. No hatchings yet and her mate hasn't tried to chase me off lately.

goose watch 3-9-09

Goose issues aside, I am thrilled with my final product and am planning my next outdoor projects now.

Labels:



1 Comments:

YAY!!! The outside looks great! The flowers are lovely too. Do you have baby geese yet?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG