Saturday, April 04, 2009
Adopting sheep
My sheep came home from the shop during the holidays and I gifted one to a woman I know who ooohed and aahhed over the sheep and was determined to hire me to make one for her. She was so tickled that my pink sheep was to be hers, but then she decided the pink sheep needed a face. I finally got around to embroidering on a face and took some pics of the "Sisters" before pinkie went off to her new home.

sheep with faces

pink sheep now with a face

It was hard to part with her. In other "pink" news, the toe color for the month!

toes

Its such a cheery pink!! Note the goose on her nest in the background.....she's now off the nest and eggs have hatched! More later!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw this title on my reader I thought you had adopted a real sheep:)

Dude! All of your posts showed up today! HUZZAH!!! Maybe it's fixed!

I'm totally lovin the sheepy face!! Totally cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG